Monday, November 24, 2008

Will and Summer's First Game

It has been a long time since my last post so I have a lot of catching up to do! These pictures are from Will and Summer's first ballgame of the year. They are my twin cousins from Belgreen. Will played on the varsity basketball team, Summer is on the varsity cheerleading squad.
Will (#42) waiting to get a rebound


Will helping another player up :)


Summer cheering in between quarters


Will and the coach discussing something



Okay, so some of the pics I took (all almost 200 of 'em) ended up blurry. I am not a sports photographer :)

Izzy did really good at the game!


These are the sweet girls I sat next to at the game

This is Mollie with 2 of her friends...she is in the orange shirt

Friends :)

Miss Mollie

I was trying to tell her to stand still and smile...but I was too far away and she didn't hear!

Summer dancing

Waiting for the music to start!

No comments: