Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hunting Woodpecker, A Halloween Party, and The Great Pumpkin

It took a while to carve this pumpkin!

We have a woodpecker that loves our chimney.  He has been pecking at our house for at least a year.  We have had this hole fixed before, but the little guy keeps coming back...
SO, be vewy, vewy quiet...we're hunting wabbit....I mean woodpecker.
Random picture of the dogs, Maggie & Jarad.
My big, strong hunter man (armed with a bb gun) never did get that wascally woodpecker.
The Noble's had their Halloween party on Saturday night.  This is Emily Anne with Izzy the Pirate.
Mommy and the little pirate
I think I did okay on her costume.  Jason said that most people dressed their daughter's like princesses.  Well, Mommy cannot sew a princess dress, but I can baste together a pirate costume using old t-shirts and pillowcases!
Pirates were everywhere!
Having fun on the playground
Waiting for a turn on the slide
We love this new camera...it does all sorts of neat things!
Daddy and the princess pirate :)
Arr matey :)
My new short haircut...I think I miss my hair...
Izzy's First Pumpkin...
She looks stoked about it...
Yep, absolutely thrilled :)
Not sure what happened here
or here
more of Izzy with her pumpkin
Daddy and Izzy and the Great Pumpkin

I heart this pic :)
Me, Izzy, the pumpkin and Peg-Leg Pete in the background
I really need to fix that scarecrow

Sportin the double chin :)

2 comments:

Hewy Nosleep said...

Awesome Pumpkin and what great halloween party!

Anonymous said...

Love the pumpkin. You guys did a great job with it. Someone is a great pumpkin artist. We don't even try and carve a pumpkin anymore. Just wait until next year when Izzy can't keep her hands out of the pumpkin.

Izzy is a doll. She makes an adorable pirate too.

Good luck with the woodpecker hunt. I bet that is not the last time Jason goes hunting for it.

Have a great Halloween!